Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tagsss n Awardsss



A Big Thanks to
those my friends who tagged me, appreciate it :) Now i will do it all together and won't tag anyone
as i have been pending for so long :)


8 Random Things About Me

Thank you to Yen Ping and Jennifer for this tag.
Here are 8 random things about me:
1. I am working with 2 lovely princess :)

2. I wish to bring my youngest daughter to stay together soon :)
3. I like to sho
pping especially window shopping :)
4. I addicted to coffee so at least one cup per day is mu
st :)
5. I hate smoke smell and noisy place :)

6. I have some cute collection hobby especially ang pow collection- :)

7. I scared to stay in the Hotel alone :)

8. I like travelling and my dream place is To
kyo and wish to see the sakura :)



Complete The Sentence Tag

Thanks to Yen Ping, Ann, Michelle for this interesting tag.
1. Life is full of happiness & unhappiness too.

2. I smile when i am happy.

3. I can't sleep when i feel sad.
4. I love the smell of cooking smell.
5. When I can't slee
p, i will try to force me to sleep.
6. I often dream about anything & my future life.
7. I get irritated when someone keep on distur
bing me.
8. I like the sound soft misic.

9. People often call me Joanne.

10. I wish I could travelling to overseas with my kids.
11. The best creation in the world is money.

12. 1st 3 words that comes to my mind: Ting Ting, En En,
Mommy.
13. I've discovered that I addicted to coffee.
14. When I'm in love, i will happy and smile.

15. A baby is born with love and care.
16. Before I met my husband, I like to shopping wit
h my sis.
17. A good marriage requires communication, patience, understanding and loving.
18. I dislike cigarette smoke & noisy envi
ronment.
19. I say 'I Love You' when neccessary.
20. My favourite subject in school was Mathematic.



Alphabet Tag

Thanks to Yen Ping, Ann, Michelle for this interesting tag too.
A. Attached or single ? Married
B. Best friend ? Yes
C. Cake or pie ? Cake
D. Day of choice ? Sunday
E. Essential item ? TV

F. Favourite colour ? Blue

G. Gummy bears or worms ? Gummy bears

H. Hometown? Selangor

I. Favourite indulgence? Coffee J. January or July? July
K. Kids? Two princess
L. Life isn’t complete without? Family

M. Marriage date? Sept 2002 N. Number of magazine subscriptions? One
O. Orange or
apple? Apple
P. Phobias? Cockroach Q. Quotes? Go Go Go
R. Reasons to smile? Happy
S. Season of choice? Spring

T. Tag 5 people. -

U. Unknown facts about me? Not sure
V. Vegetable? Ladyfinger W. Worst habit? Think too much :)
X. X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound

Y. Your favorite foo
d(s)? Fried Mee Hoon
Z. Zodiac sign. Virgo




The Fun Google Tag

Thanks to Caroline and Jennifer for passing me this fun tag.
The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer.

1. The age of my next birthday


2. A place I'd like to travel to


3. A favourite place


4. A favourite thing



5. A favourite food


6. A favourite colour


7. The city I live in.


8. The city I was born in


9. A nickname I had


10. College Major



11. Name of first (and only) lover


12. A bad habit


13. A hobby


14. Current wish list





Fantastic Four



Thanks to Yen Ping and Leann for this coolest tag.
Four places I go over and over: my home,
parents home, office, hypermarket.
Four people who email me regularly: my colleagues, sisters, friends, forum friends.
Four of my favorite places to eat: KFC, McD, Esquire Kitchen, Chinese Restaurant.

Four places you’d rather be: my sweet home, parents' home, shopping centre, vocation place.
Four TV shows I could watch over and over: usually watch one time only :)



Amazing Blogger Award


So happy to receive this award from Mommy Caroline, Joanne Tiew and Jennifer.
So sweet you are and thank you so much :)



Shot on The Spot
Thanks to Mommy Hooi See, Caroline and Jennifer for passing me this coolest tag
The photo was snap after my dinner at home, i m still wearing my company t-shirt, hehe...



wow i have finish it... this is my assignment today, hehe :)



Uber Amazing Blog Award











05.01.2009 I received another award from Yen Ping.
You Are So Sweet, Thank You So Much My Dearest Friend !



No comments: